SL5550 Linear lights are mainly used in areas that require continuous lighting at different illumination angles. The light body has a simple appearance and soft light. With multiple illumination angles to choose from, it is a popular choice in department stores, workshops, supermarkets, warehouses, parking lots and more.
- Use of aluminum alloy section + PMMA lens, surface powder coating technology, exquisite overall appearance, simple structure, light weight, excellent heat dissipation and optical property.
- The light body features a split type design. The light body and track use stainless steel 301 Shrapnel for a connection, and it is designed with an auxiliary safety rope, making it convenient to install and dismantle the light and track, and easy to carry out any maintenance.
- The track features a splicing design, which allows continuous connection. The track is tensioned using spring buckles to achieve a seamless connection.
- The push type hoisting buckles use stainless steel 301 materials and reverse buckle structure, which allows for a quick installation that is safe and reliable.
- The inside of the light uses 1.5mm2 multiple-core copper wire and WAGO male and female terminal plug-in connectors to achieve a quick connection among lights. The single phase power and three-phase power may be connected outside of the light. When the voltage is 220V, after the single-phase primary incoming line is connected, the total power may reach 2000W and the total power of three-phase power may reach 6000W after three-phase primary incoming line is connected.
|Model||Color||Lumen||LED Type||LED Qty. (pcs)||Length (mm)||Voltage (V)||Power(W)||CRI||Dimming|
|White||6000||2835||252||1200||100-277 VAC 50/60Hz||50||>80||non-dimmable|
|White||7800||2835||336||1500||100-277 VAC 50/60Hz||65||>80||non-dimmable|
|White||6000||2835||252||1200||100-277 VAC 50/60Hz||50||>80||0-10V|
|White||7800||2835||336||1500||100-277 VAC 50/60Hz||65||>80||0-10V|
|White||6000||2835||252||1200||100-277 VAC 50/60Hz||50||>80||Dali|
|White||7800||2835||336||1500||100-277 VAC 50/60Hz||65||>80||Dali|
Applicable to large department stores, large workshops, warehouse, parking lots and other sites.