The Landy series floodlight uses high quality 2835 LEDs as the light source, and features a light efficiency of up to 100LM/W. The constant current univoltage driving mode ensures a stable overall performance and efficient lighting, as does a lamp body and end caps made of aluminum alloy materials. The structural design features a high strength and highly efficient reflector in a tempered glass shape, thus ensuring product heat dissipation, water resistance, impact resistance, and other comprehensive performance features.
- The die casting aluminum alloy lamp body features an excellent heat dissipation, and is firm and durable.
- The reflector with a tempered glass shape is efficient and saves energy.
- As it is sealed with glue, the floodlight’s protection grade is IP65.
- Constant power driving and portable
- Efficient 2835 light source
- The power factor is larger than ≥0.9
- Multiple LED are distributed evenly for light distribution to avoid light spots
- Applicable environment: -35℃~+ 40℃
- Conforms to RoHS and CE standards.
- Protection against electric shock: Category I
- Corrosion-proof grade: W
|Model||Color||Lumen||LED Type||Current (A)||Voltage (V)||Power||CRI||Beam angle|
Widely used in gardens, buildings, advertisements, Industrial lighting and other relevant sites including lighting in parks, squares, yard decoration lighting, advertisements in department stores, underground passages, building external walls, wharfs and ports, construction sites and more.