RGB LED Controller for DigiRibbon (LC-0RGB-WIFI-01)
Used for 5V-24V RGB DigiRibbon LED strip. Can be used with iPhone / iPod / iPad or Android device (mobile phone, tablet PC) to control color, brightness and changing patterns of the LED strip.
- Work with Apple IOS4.1 above system or Android 2.1 above system.
- Free software download form apple or Android store.
- Compatible with several kind of chips including LPD1109, SM16716, LPD6803, LPD8803, WS2801, TM1803, TM1809.
- Humanity software GUI design, easy to use.
- 347 predefined pattern and 50 customer mode.
- RJ-45 interface for output.
- Compatible with different voltage digital RGB strip.
- Voltage : 5V-24V DC
- Output Power : 100w（max）
- Control distance : >20m
- Weight : 130g
Dimensions (Unit: mm/inch)
RGB LED Controller for DigiRibbon (SC-WC9-V1)
- It is designed to control digital RGB LED strips.
- Be free to set up the lenth of LED strips from 1m to 99m.
- Meet DMX512(1990) protocol. Can be used as a DMX512 decoder.
- A LCD screen shows controller current working status.
- Wireless RF control is optional.
- 36 normal color changing patterns and 1 DMX operating.
- 60 speed adjustment levels for dynamic change.
- Automatic parameter memory.
- XLR3 Male and Female interface.
- Aluminum housing with black wire drawing finish.
- Input Voltage: DC 12V~24V
- Input Signal: DMX512(1990)
- Output Channel: 4 groups for simultaneous output
- Control distance: more than 20m